In the digital age, it’s easy to take cloud services for granted. But while they’re convenient, they can also be overwhelming. The sheer number of choices can be paralyzing and make it difficult to choose which service is right for you. If you want to know more about Microsoft Azure Account, you can visit “buy vcc” or I’m here to help! In this blog post, I’ll show you how to get started with Azure by creating a free account in under 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to the Azure Free Account page.
- Go to the Azure Free Account page.
- Click the signup button.
- Enter your email address and choose a password for your account, then create an account name for yourself. If you’ve already got a Microsoft account, enter that email address instead of creating another one and skip this step. After you’ve created your free Azure Account, you can use it to sign in with any product or service offered by Microsoft online (though some services require a paid subscription).
Step 2: Click Start free.
To complete the setup, click the Start free button. You will be directed to a screen displaying a randomly generated verification code. Enter this code into the text box provided and click Continue to proceed. You’re done! You can now begin using your new Microsoft Azure account immediately by logging in at https://portal.azure.com/.
Step 3: Enter your phone number and email address.
In this step, you’ll enter your phone number and email address. The phone number is used to verify your account, but you can use one that isn’t yours if it’s convenient for you. The email address must be real so that Microsoft can send the verification code via text message or email.
You’ll also need to agree to terms of service before moving on with the account creation process:
Step 4: Create a password and enter your credit card information.
To create your password, you’ll need to use one of the following options:
- at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number. It can’t contain any spaces or special characters either.
- a passphrase with at least 8 words (you can use as many spaces as you like), but it cannot include any consecutive letters and cannot be just a single word repeated over and over again.
Step 5: Click Sign up now.
- Click Sign up now.
- A verification code will be texted to the phone number you provided when signing up. The text message will contain a 6-digit code. Enter that code where prompted and click Verify this account.
- You’ll be taken to the Billing section of your account, where you can enter your credit card information or select PayPal as your payment option.
- If you choose PayPal as your payment method, you’ll need to create or login into a PayPal account before proceeding with the signup process (or skip this step by clicking Skip). After logging in, enter all billing details and click Submit Order!
This process will take about 30 seconds to complete, and at the end of it, you’ll have your own Microsoft Azure account with a virtual machine running in it. This virtual machine can be used as a web server or anything else you want to do with it.